We'll help you hit the ground running.
Our Mentorship Program is a powerful approach by which our top producers, with relevant experience, help to train other agents, with lesser experience, to cross-sell and build their book of business. Successful mentoring can make the difference in an agent’s career between making mistakes or strategically avoiding them, between getting off to a fast start or stumbling at the gate. For mentors, it is an opportunity to review and refresh their professional perspective while gaining the satisfaction of guiding others to success.
Our mentors are all top-level producers with CBU and have a desire to work side-by-side with agents in their area. Our mentors consistently do the following:
- Work one-on-one with agents to co-host seminars, attend appointments, share their sales ideas and professional experiences.
- Meet and network with agents at CBU sponsored universities and trainings.
- Host Asset Preservation Workshops and Social Security Seminars.
- Maintain certifications with top annuity, life and long-term care carriers.
- Obtain LTC, CFP®, ChFC® certifications and other top level qualifications.
- Produce life, annuity and other lines of business.
- Annually qualify for the Million Dollar Round Table or Court of Table.
- Attend our monthly Producer Forums, trainings and annual incentive trips